What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on https://hytale-servers.org, place an order and/or when you vote for a hytale server on this web site.
When registering on https://hytale-servers.org, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your: e-mail address. You may, however, visit https://hytale-servers.org anonymously. When placing an order we will require your name and address. For European costumers that represent a company we may also require a valid Business name, Registration number and VAT before placing an order. When voting for a hytale server on https://hytale-servers.org we may collect your entered hytale username (for Votifer purposes) and IP address to prevent double-voting and also to validate your vote.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve Hytale Servers (we continually strive to improve https://hytale-servers.org offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To prevent booting or any kind of ways to cheat the voting system.
• To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To process transactions (such as payments for additional services).
• At the point when an end-user wishes to make a payment, his registration details may be passed to Paymentwall that provides payment processing services, in order for Paymentwall to better protect service and end-users from unauthorized payments
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business. Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating https://hytale-servers.org, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on https://hytale-servers.org. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please Contact Us